March 12, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #46

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine where you share an upcoming release that you're anticipating on reading.


This is the UK cover (not sure about the US one?)

Eternal Dawn by  Rebecca Maizel (Vampire Queen #3)
Expected Publication Date: July 3, 2014 (Macmillan)

Book Description:
Lenah has sacrificed everything -- including the love of her soulmate Rhode -- to save Rhode and the world from a vampire plague. But when the only good vampire left is murdered, she knows she must avenge his death. The problem is that the murderer is her former boyfriend, Justin, who has not only become a vampire himself, but one of the most evil she has ever encountered. Lenah knows she will have to kill him in order to save her twenty-first-century friends, but can she do it? The answer is clearer when she discovers that Justin's taken her beloved Rhode hostage and is slowly turning him into a vampire too. But Rhode no longer remembers Lenah, and killing anyone is now against her nature. Will the heartbreak of seeing Rhode corrupted lead her to take a path from which she may never be able to return?

Why am I waiting?

1. Because Rebecca Maizel totally left me hanging in Stolen Nights. She freaking shattered me!

2. Rhode. I love love love Rhode. I was basically obsessed with him when I basically plowed through both Infinite Days and Stolen Nights. He was is definitely one of my favorite book boyfriends. 

3. Lenah.. yeah sometimes she could be a big pain in the ass, but she was a bad ass, vicious vampire and I really want to find out what the heck she is going to do next. 

4. I need this book. I just need it. NOW. 


Shameless promo (sort of)
You can totes read my review for the first book in the Vampire Queen Series:

And you can read my review for the second book too!

3 comments:

  1. That cover is just beautiful. How come I've never heard of this series before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic series! Can't wait for this one too.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait I've never heard of this book before! Too bad it's a third book in the series - it sounds pretty cool! But I'd hate to start an entire new series that is already coming up on three books O_O I'm weird like that. I love that cover! I wish it were the USA cover as well. I hope you read and love this one, Jessirae!

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You rock :] <3