March 13, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #11


Teaser Tuesday is weekly meme hosted by MizB from Should Be Reading.

My teaser will come from Michelle Zink's A Temptation of Angels which releases March 20! I'm currently reading this and it's amazing so far. I love Helen and I adore Griffin Channing even more <3

"I'm not good with anything physical..." she began as they turned down a hallway she had never seen. He flashed her a grin as they walked. "I find that hard to believe."pg 145.
"And deprive myself of the opportunity to be near you?" His voice was husky in her ear, his breath tickling the tender skin of her neck.  "That seems foolish on my part, but if you'd like to learn, I'll teach you." pg 181.


Michelle Zink is holding an awesome giveaway for the release of A Temptation of Angels that will blow your mind! Check it out HERE.

I'm also giving away A Temptation of Angels as one of the choice books for my 100 Follower Giveaway!

Pre-order A Temptation of Angels:
B&N | Amazon | Book Depository

5 comments:

  1. Great teaser! I'm really excited to read this book!
    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice tease! I have seen this book all over the place. So many blogs are sharing it lately. I have to check this one out.

    My tease: http://sosimplesara.blogspot.com/2012/03/teaser-tuesday-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, I'm definitely adding this one to my TBR! Really great teaser! My favorite one I've found this week :) Thanks for sharing.

    here's mine: http://owl-read-it.blogspot.com/2012/03/teaser-tuesday-is-weekly-bookish-meme.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I liked those teasers! Especially the second one LOL! I can't wait to get my hands on this book. It sounds so amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You rock :] <3