January 31, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #6

Teaser Tuesday is weekly meme hosted by MizB from Should Be Reading.

This week's teaser is from a review book I finished over the weekend:
On the Bright Side by S.R. Johannes*
Expected Publication: January 31, 2012


I concentrate on the acorn hanging next to me, willing it to drop, but the nut stubbornly clings to
the stem. I visualize the acorn popping off the branch. The capped nut wiggles for a few seconds
before finally releasing its grip. The acorn falls down and clonks Angela on top of the head. I bite
my lip to keep from smiling. Bull’s-eye. (Page 121). 


Read My Review:
REVIEW: On the Bright Side by S.R. Johannes + Giveaway

Learn More about Shelli and her books:
Blog | Twitter | Goodreads

*Thanks to Shelli for sending me this book :]

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful teaser! I love love love it! Now I'm really dying to read this book. Thank you for sharing this with us, Jessirae! ♥

    Celine @ Forget-me-not

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You rock :] <3