January 13, 2012

Friday Finds #4

Friday Finds is a weekly meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading where you share books you have discovered or heard about during the past week.

Friday Finds this week is The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder
Published: December 8, 2011

A few days ago, author of the Paranormalcy trilogy, Kiersten White tweeted that she had read this book.

I am a big fan of of Kiersten White. I mean, I freakin love her and anything Paranormalcy. So, when she recommends a book that she loves I make sure I'm going to read it too. I don't question it, I just write the title down. I've read books Kiersten has recommended before and she hasn't failed me once. I enjoyed them all.

I've also heard that this book will make you cry. I don't know if I'm some sort of masochist or what, but I knew that I had to check this book out! When someone else cries from a certain book, I want to read it more to see if it'll get the same reaction out of me.

 I already plan on saving money for this one! :] <3

What is your Friday Finds?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You rock :] <3