December 20, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #3

Before I present you my teaser for today, I have to confess that I completely forgot that yesterday was Monday. I've only been out of school for a week and I already can't keep track of things. Plus, I went Christmas shopping all day yesterday and just forgot about Monday Current Read.

Anyway, Happy Tuesday!

Teaser Tuesday is weekly meme hosted by MizB from Should Be Reading.

This week's teaser is from Bound by C.K. Bryant.

He ran his hand up the small of her back and pulled her even closer. Slowly, he brought his other hand up and brushed a strand of wet hair from her face. “What are you . . . doing?” Is he going to kiss me? The thought no sooner entered her mind when he brought his face closer, a lock of wet hair releasing one large drop of cold pond water that landed just below her collar bone. It tickled her skin as it made a slow path down her cleavage. 
I should pull away, shouldn’t I? She leaned her head back and closed her eyes, anticipating the feel of his lips on hers. (Chapter 17).

C.K. Bryant. Bound (Kindle Locations 1935-1940). C.K. Bryant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You rock :] <3