December 16, 2011

The Liebster Blog Award

I never knew that "Liebster" meant dearest in German! Thanks to my good twitter and blogger friend, Bailey @ Novel Nerd, not only did I find out what Liebster means, but she also awarded my blog with the Liebster Blog Award! I have never even heard of such an award, let alone thought about receiving one. But nonetheless, I am very honored. :] Thanks so much Bailey! You are so freakin' awesome! I keep telling her she rocks!

This award goes to bloggers who have less than 200 followers. (Which I am no where near!) According to Bailey's post, it's my time to award 5 other blogs with the Liebster Blog Award!


1. Thank the blogger who gave them this award and link back to that person's blog.
2. Copy and paste the award to their blog.
3. Reveal the 5 blogs they have chosen to award, commenting on their blogs to share the news.

1. Ren @ Ren's Rambles
2. Janina @ Synchronized Reading
3. Melina @ Pretty Nifty (YA) Reader
4. Nicole @ Epic Book Adventures
5. Kat @ The Aussie Zombie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You rock :] <3