December 14, 2008

My own personal brand of heroin...

I finally got around to starting my new book today, Live a Little. I don't know what took me so long to actually open the book, but I think I have a clue. This whole thing with me finishing all the Stephanie Meyer books has been making me want it more. Last night I continued reading the draft of Edwards perspective of the whole thing. It was leake by someone who Stephanie Meyer worked with. I'm barely finished Chapter 6. It's basically like reading Twilight all over again, just in Edwards perspective rather than Bella. You actually get to see his side and how he feels. I even watched Twilight the movie again online. It's crazy. I've been hooked. I'm more than hooked, I'm addicted. I can't keep doing this to myself; feeing my obsession this way. I won't be able to read another book. But no worries, I'm like this new book of mine. It's not quite interesting, but entertaining at least. It makes me laugh. I'm afraid that if I don't continue reading, I'll be lost and won't be able to read anything else since the Twilight Saga. I really don't want that. I want to continuing reading, exploring my taste and love for books. I still love Stephanie Meyers books, but I don't want this obsession to get too out of control. Like Edward said, "you're like my own personal brand of heorin.." Haha, more like it is.. Well anyway, today is my 29th month anniversay with my boyfriend, Calvin. It's been so long huh? KAKAKACRAZY. Gahh. I have my Anthropology final tomorrow and I'm kinda worried because there is a lot of things that need to be crammed into my little 'ol brain. I don't know. Hopefully I can wing this crap because if not, I won't make it with a B. I will, I'll put my best effort into it. Okay, I don't really know what to say. I'm just babbling. I think I'll go wait for my laundry and read. KK bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You rock :] <3